WOW! Beautify Mountain view vacant land in Crestone, CO. Perfect get-away location to build your dream home in the appreciating Baca Grande tract. Feast your eyes on the breath-taking view of the Sangre De Christo mountain range.
Just a few minutes north of the property is the small town of Crestone. Its small town feel only accentuates all the amenities it provides. Whether you are looking for organic grocery ingredients for your next culinary masterpiece or collecting hardware supplies to build that charming deck for summer cookouts; Crestone has it all. Take the family out to the local organic ice cream shop or enjoy any of the local eateries for a relaxing night out.
For the more adventurous weekend out, take a trip out to the Great Sand Dunes National Park. Hiking, horseback riding and even sandboarding will be a blast to all ages. Within close proximity are trails to Medano Lake to enjoy fly fishing and natural sightseeing. Another attraction enjoyed by the locals is the The Joyful Journey Hot spring Spa. Use the hot springs as a natural spa to relax after a long week or just enjoy the beautiful views. This property offers the outdoorsy spirit with all the attractions in a short car ride.
Owner Financing: $200 doc fee, $1000 down and ~$150/mo for 36months!
Full purchase price of: $5000
Guarantee clear of liens via Warranty deed.
Land Detail Description:
- Property Address: 1579 Camino Real, Crestone, CO 81131
- Parcel ID: 4605-174-00-046
- County: Saguache
- Legal Description: BACA GRANDE GRANTS UNIT I LOT 1579 MAP 21 B. 433 P. 83 9 2.25AC.
- Size: 2.25 Acres
- Terrain: Mostly Flat
- Access: Paved road
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Residential
- Power: Electricity is close (there are houses nearby)
- Water: Well or cistern needed
- Sewer: Septic needed
- POA: The Baca Grande Property Owners Association, dues are $406 per year
- Property taxes: $95 per year
- Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/8U3iDBxKZr5rM1YZ6
- Approximate GPS coordinates:
- 37.9539949 -105.6843913,
- 37.9549614 -105.6832572,
- 37.9545588 -105.6827071,
- 37.9536148 -105.6838786