Welcome to open air and mountain country of La Veta Colorado. This 2 acre lot at the end of the Pinehaven tract has some of the best views of southern Colorado. Located near Cuchara this wooded valley country setting will compliment the perfect tucked away property surrounded by the pristine Raspberry Mountains. The property is enclosed with mature Blue Spruce, Aspen, and Ponderosa Pine in a cozy neighborhood with easy road access. Minutes from the town of Cuchara for some of the great dining, shopping and entertaining in the entire area. Close to San Isabel National Forest hunting, fishing, hiking for that weekend exploration. Come make your dreams a reality with this amazing property!
Non-POA community. Priced to move and $6,000 off Huerfano county’s recognized land value.
Purchase to be handled via local title company.
Land Detail Description:
- Property Address: N/A
- Schedule Number: 203292
- County: La Veta
- Legal Description: On Request
- Size: 2.05 acres
- Terrain: Mostly flat
- Access: Off of CO Rd 401
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed
- Zoning: Urbanized residential
- Power: Access via local provider, developed residential area
- Water: Access via local provider, developed residential area
- Sewer: Access via local provider, developed residential area
- POA: N/A
- Property taxes: $695.88 per year
- Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/cc86FFZNyZiM8cD76
- Approximate GPS coordinates:
- 37.394354, -105.096304
- 37.394678, -105.094437